(1847 – 1922), a Calcutta journalist who during his time was one of the most influential members of the middle section of opinion, neither Moderate nor Nationalist. Although educated at home and Ghose, N. N. Girija Shankar without university qualifications, he became one of the most respected writers in the Bengali press. He was for many years an editor of Amrita Bazar Patrika.
Speeches and writings
• [Calcutta, A. Datta, introd. 1935]
• // A step in the steamer / Ed. Amrita Bazar Patrika.- Bombay: National Bureau Office, 1918.- 190 p.
• // Das, Chitta Ranjan. India for Indians / Ed. A. B. Patrika.- Madras, 1918.
• : Biography.- New Delhi: National Book Trust, 
Memoirs of Moti Lal Ghose
• Calcutta: Amrita Bazar Patrika Office, 1935.